Friday, May 1, 2009

I'm Tickled Pink About National Scrapbook Month

I simply love that Close To My Heart has turned National Scrapbook Day into an entire month! To celebrate, there are all kinds of fun things going on, including the sale of our exclusive "Tickled Pink" scrapbook kit. Jeanette has designed two new double-page layouts included with this kit to help give you a jump start if you need it. I followed one of her designs for this pretty layout of my daughter Holly's first day of Kindergarten.
This awesome kit includes our first ever glittered pattern paper, textured cardstock, a complete White Daisy embellishment kit, and a beautiful D-size stamp set. There are so many possibilities with this one; in fact, I'm pretty sure that my mom's Mother's Day card is being made from these papers!

For more details on National Scrapbook Month, including some awesome contests you can win, hop on over to Jeanette's blog. For details on how you can purchase or earn the Tickled Pink kit, just visit my website. Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...