I stamped the sweet line-drawn images with Chocolate ink and left it at that. I love the way it reminds me of old story book drawings. I combined papers from three different paper lines, and sponged all of the edges with coordinating inks. I added a sparkle flourish and some paper flowers and done. The darker of the blue flowers is from Kaisercraft. The other two are assembled from flat flowers from my stash.
- Some Bunny, Hostess Rewards exclusive stamp set, CTMH (contact me to learn more about getting this stamp set)
- Lollydoodle paper pack, Close To My Heart (dot pattern on left)
- Ariana paper pack, CTMH (fan pattern on right)
- Balloon Ride paper pack, CTMH (crackled pattern)
- Kaisercraft paper blooms in Sea Breeze
- Small Sparkle Flourishes, CTMH
- Exclusive Inks stamp pads in Juniper, Crystal Blue, Sorbet, and Chocolate; CTMH