I love that this set is good for so many things, and can easily be adapted for girls or boys, and any number of subjects. I'm trying to catch up on some scrapbooking, and around here we have a lot of soccer pictures. It's hard to find soccer themed papers, especially in quality brands, so I love that I can create my own patterns with stamps. Here's what I came up with for some pictures from a few years ago:
No need to have a thousand soccer balls everywhere; just a few accents thrown in and voila - perfect! I used the diamond pattern stamp to make tone-on-tone Topiary pattern paper for my large circle; I used the stripes stamp to make a black on white striped pattern; and I used the stars stamp with Heavenly Blue, Cranberry, and Topiary inks for a sports star pattern fitting for any sport!
I stamped the "incredibly" and "fun" images and cut them out with my Micro Tip scissors and popped them up on some 3-D foam adhesive tape. (Just ignore that little mis-stamped area where my diamonds don't quite match up! Wouldn't you know, I got in a bit of a hurry at the very end and messed up my last one - typical.)
If you're ready to shop, you are welcome to head over to my website! Here are the supplies I used:
- You Are... stamp of the month
- Cardstock in Black, White Daisy, Topiary, Heavenly Blue, and Cranberry
- Exclusive Inks Stamp Pads in Black, Topiary, Heavenly Blue, and Cranberry
- Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge collection
- Bakers Twine Neutral Assortment
- Buttons, Green Assortment and Blue Assortment
- Adhesive 3-D Foam Tape
- Micro-Tip Scissors
- Sandpaper from the Sanding Kit (used to distress the green & blue cardstocks after stamping)
When you're ready to hop along, head on over to Angel Sawyer's blog and see what she has for us today!