I've been a little short on mojo lately, but needed to make a card for my friend's mom, and was directed to the 7 Kids Challenge Blog by another friend, so I thought I might as well use some of my new coloring skills!
Supplies used for this card:
- Stamp - Finn Whistling While He Works, Sarah Kay from Stampavie
- Papers - from my stash (discontinued Close To My Heart)
- Cricut cartridge - Elegant Edges (frame)
- Border Punch - Effervescence border punch, Fiskars
- Sentiment stamp - from my stash
- tulle, ricrac, twine, button, crochet flower, and tag - from my stash