Saturday, March 17, 2012

Echo Park Layout and Contest

Today I have a fun contest to share with you.  Echo Park Paper is sponsoring a sketch contest on their Facebook page, but of course you need the sketch!  But before I tell you how to get it, I wanted to share my layout(s) with you.  If you've come here from the Cutters Creek blog, you've already seen this first page:


Of course, if you know anything about me, you already know that I almost never create single-page layouts.  So, I rotated the sketch, simplified the design, and created this second page:


Oh!  I also should share a quick little tip here!  I know it looks like I've used a LOT of paper here, but I am all about saving everything I can.  So, I cut the centers out of the cream & brown papers to save for another project.  (I know, I should have taken a picture of the back but I forgot!)

Products used in this project:
 And now, what you really want to know!  You can get the sketch and all of the details on the This & That layout sketch contest by downloading their new This & That eBook, currently available FREE on their website here.  Be sure to join me - just go order your This & That paper from Kim at Cutters Creek and get those layouts entered in the contest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...