Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Great Goodies Box, Batman!

The daily deals on MyCTMH websites have been going like gangbusters. I received the $100 Great Goodies Box today, and what a great assortment of fun stuff awaited me! Here's the photo of everything included:


And here's the list of what was inside:

  • 5 stamp sets, including one font, two sentiment, and two seasonal sets.
  • One holiday card kit (makes 12 cards)
  • One bulk "consultant" bulk paper pack of More To Adore layout pages. (My niece's main wedding color was brown, so this will be great for when I get all of those pictures!)
  • One Level 1 kit (I got School Zone)
  • One Level 2 paper pack and MyStickease (more School Zone! Great for me since they just discontinued this paper & I've been hoarding it for my kids' school pics.)
  • One Key To My Heart paper pack (from our Heart of Winter promotion)
  • One "consultant" bulk roll of ribbon
  • One set of organdy ribbons
  • One set of designer ribbons
  • One set of MyAccents
  • One ink pad
Most of the items in this box were recently discontinued items, but others have had more current products. Every goody box day has had different items in it, but this is an idea of the kind of things that come in them. Retail value of this box was approximately $220.

Only one week left in our June Deal-a-Day, so make sure you check the deal every day! New deals are posted at 10:00 a.m. Central time, and removed at 9:00 a.m. the following morning. Visit my website to see each day's new deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...