Thursday, April 8, 2010

NSD Crop Update - prizes!


Are you getting anxious yet for National Scrapbook Day on May 1st? I am getting so excited for our 12-hour crop here in my neck of the woods! I took a little road trip today and picked up a bunch of prizes/raffle items from Plano Molding's Creative Options line. And I'll be placing the order soon for the goody bag items from Close To My Heart!

I'm still working on some other little surprises for our crop, and it looks to be a great day to have some fun, hang out with friends, get some great product, and benefit a deserving charity. Remember, all proceeds after expenses are going to Operation Smile!

Our location, SE of Joliet, IL, is conveniently located between I-80, I-55, and I-57, making it easy to get to from any direction! For more details and registration information, visit my crop website. If you have any questions, feel free to call or email me - my info is on the crop website!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...