Thursday, August 12, 2010

Ecstasy Crafts - Cards Made Easy

Earlier this week on the Cutters Creek Design Team blog, Laura shared a beautiful card made with Ecstasy craft products, and I have some more.  My cards use a foil kit, which are not currently in the store.  Be sure to let Kim know if you'd like her to carry the foil styles; she's sure to be placing more order with EC based on customer interest!  The other Ecstasy Crafts items in the store are just as easy to put together, and come in a variety of styles.

Here are the three cards made from my kit.  I love the Victorian images, and the dimension really pops with these products.  Simply layer with the Joy! Foam Pads for a beautiful card.  The fact that they are so easy to put together is just a bonus!

The layered images are all numbered on the sheet so you know in what order to assemble them.  It's best to punch out only the layer you are ready to use.  When I was done assembling the images I simply matted them on coordinating cardstock.  I chose card bases to match, and sponged the edges of each with matching stamping ink.  I stamped on my sentiments and embossed with clear embossing powder.  An even faster alternative to stamping is the Starform Stickers & Peel Offs; there are a lot of different choices available.

I know the cards look great from the front, but I thought you'd like to see the dimension from an angle as well.  Just click on any picture to see it larger.  Each card has several layers; the boy & girl under the umbrella has six layers!

To see the designs currently available, visit Cutters Creek and click on the Ecstasy Crafts link.

2 comments:

  1. I love these cards - my question is do any of the Ecstasy come as card kits? Did you get sheets of images and do whatever you want to do with it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. One more question: Sorry: What part of the card is in metal foil? Or am I thinking of something else? Wasn't that the uniqueness of these?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...