Thursday, October 28, 2010

Cricut Circle - Weekly Challenge #4

I'm really having fun with these challenges on the Cricut Circle blog, and I'm actually using my cartridges more lately!  This week is the BOO! Challenge - we are to create a Halloween project using a clear element and at least two Cricut cuts.

I absolutely adore the Clear Cards from Close To My Heart, so I chose to start with one of those.  My current thought is to add this entire card to a scrapbook page, adding a photo behind the clear front and then journaling on the purple paper behind the photo.  We'll see if it turns out the way I imagine, lol.  But for now, I have this really cute card:

My cuts are all from the Mini Monsters cartridge.  The alien is on page 51, the large monster is on page 28, and "trick or treat" is on page 77.  All of my papers and the little felt monster are from Close To My Heart.  The googly eyes were purchased at Michael's.

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...