Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Fun & Games

I fell in love with the Animal Crackers line from Imaginisce the minute I saw it. We don't really "do" the circus thing, so I had to think what I would use it for in order to justify buying more than a couple of sheets of paper. Then BAM! I remembered some pictures I still hadn't scrapped from almost 6 years ago. They are from our final time attending "Play Day" with my former employer - one of my favorite perks of working there. The kids had a blast, and I'd been waiting for just the right papers to use with them.


I used a sketch from Scrapbook Generation as a start to my layout, changing the title location and adding some extra pictures.  But I may not have added them in the way you think (explaining  the need for sheet protectors that caused the glare on the pictures, lol).  Here you can see my little "trick":


I used a product called Flip-Flaps from Close To My Heart, in a 4 x 6 size, to add additional pictures on top of the ones in the layout design.  Since one of the matted photos is 4 x 4, I trimmed one of the flaps down to fit.  Since it lays sideways on the page, I'm not concerned about it sliding out.

Products used:

1 comment:

  1. I love those flip flaps! What a great idea! I really need to get some of those! Thanks so much for sharing your cute layout!

    Lisa
    prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...