Thursday, September 8, 2011

Happy Days Layout with Echo Park Paper and Close To My Heart

It's Echo Park Paper month over at the Cutters Creek blog, and today I have a project up.  Since I added a few things using products from Close To My Heart, I thought I would post it here as well, with all of the extras.  You can read about the base layout over on the Cutters Creek Blog, including links to the Cutters Creek products I used in my layout.


I started with the "Ta-Da!" layout pattern from the Magic interactive scrapbook layouts book, changed up the right page a little, and added some interactive parts.  The shield shape for the title area is cut using the new Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge exclusive to CTMH.  Remember, be sure to head over to the Cutters Creek blog to see the base layout underneath here!  Look carefully, you may not be able to tell the difference right away...

  
This picture shows some added Flip-Flaps flipped open on the vertical pictures.  This is a REALLY easy way to add more pictures to a layout.


This final picture shows the Flip-Flaps for the horizontal pictures flipped open.  For this one, I have three Flip-Flaps stacked one on top of the other.  With their super adhesive flap, you can stick a stack right to the outside of your layout's sheet protector!

Close To My Heart products used:
 If you like this Echo Park Paper collection, be sure to head to Cutters Creek and see all of the 12x12 collections and 6x6 paper pads available from them.  Thanks for stopping by today!  Hope to see you again soon.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...