Thursday, December 29, 2011

Still Time to Get Mad About You!

Check out this sweet banner I made with the Mad About You stamp set and my Cricut:
There are 4 stamps marked on this set with their compatible sizes on the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge, but of course I'm sure you can find more great shapes on the cartridge to use with the sentiments.  Don't have the cartridge?  You can still cut the shapes by hand like we've been doing for years. I also cut my letters from the same cartridge.

If you haven't yet placed your order for December's stamp of the month, Mad About You, there's still a little time left.  This stamp set goes away after 12/31, but if you contact me via email or phone I am still able to order it a few days after that.

If you'd like more ideas using this awesome stamp set, you can check out our blog hop from the 1st of the month!

Supplies used in this project are available from Close To My Heart:
  • Mad About You, December stamp of the month
  • Roxie Level 2 paper pack
  • Ink pads in Black, Tulip, and Smoothie
  • Sponge daubers
  • Bonding Memories glue pen (mine in the photo is an old style, so it's bigger than the current one)
  • Designer Ribbon Red Collection
  • Stamping blocks, 2"x2" and 3"x3"
  • Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge
I also used a 1/8" hole punch so I could string my ribbon through the hearts.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...