Thursday, February 16, 2012

Crafty Clutter Cleanup!

Say that 5 times fast!  I've been spending the week getting things priced for a craft consignment sale and cleaning up an area of the craft room.  This is just the first of many projects where The Husband & I hope to regain "Our Clean House" from the clutter of life & 3 kids!  I've started an entirely new blog where I'll be detailing our efforts, and I would love it if you'd like to follow along (I figure the more people reading, the more likely I am to stay on track, lol).

So, here's one picture from my recent efforts:

To see the rest of the project, and details on what I bought & how much it cost, head on over to Our Clean House!

Thanks for stopping by today!  Hopefully I will have some more crafty projects ready to share next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...