Monday, March 5, 2012

I'm Seeing Spots! A Challenge from Scrappy Frog

It's time again for a monthly challenge from Scrappy Frog! This month's theme is "Seeing Spots", so it's super easy to play along. Here's my inspiration for you:


Sorry for the poor colors in this photo; the weather has not been cooperating here lately!  (Which I have just remedied by buying one of those little photo studios - yay!)  I started with a 5"x7" kraft card base and my Cricut, and the rest of the products this time are all from Close to My Heart. I used the following:
This was easy peasy - I just cut several circles at 1.25" from random scraps of paper.  I stamped the circle stitching in Cocoa, then adhered them to the card front.  Next, I stamped over the rows of circles with one of the stitched line stamps, also in Cocoa.  I used the alpha border stamp from Vintage Type and stamped along the edge of the card in Twilight.  Finally, I used the alpha stamps from Vintage Type to create the sentiment "You Rock" and stamped it in Vineyard Berry. Now I have a perfect card for one of my kids for the upcoming ISAT testing here in Illinois - just a little encouragement to get them through!

Don't forget to head on over to Scrappy Frog's Challenge Blog and link up your spotty project!

Before I go today, I wanted to share a sweet deal on that Art Philosophy Cricut collection.  Close To My Heart has a great special this month if you decide to join our consultant family: you get your cartridge collection (OR $100 of other product) free. I'm also offering a special bonus all year long to anyone who joins my team - I'm not allowed to share the details here, so be sure to email me if you want to know the details!  No need to worry about huge minimum sales requirements, either - Close To My Heart makes it easy for even a hobbyist to stay on board.  Be sure to contact me to get full details, and then I would love for you to join my team - we are currently dotted across the country from Illinois to Hawaii and there's always room for one more!


Thanks for stopping by today!  I'd love for you to become a follower or email subscriber while you're here!

1 comment:

  1. Cool card! I will have to try to play at scrappy frogs! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...