Monday, September 3, 2012

Contest Layout!

I was going to post a layout today using the It's Your Day stamp set again, but I've had a change of plans!  I forgot that voting begins today on the Fiskars Fuse contest I entered, so I want to show you what I made for that!


I used my Cricut to cut more circle shapes, and used round embellishments, to repeat the shapes that Fiskars supplied.  I used some purple CS and ribbon edge anchors from my stash, and everything else is from Pink Paislee's Vintage Vogue collection!



If you feel so inclined, I would be honored if you would vote for my entry!  You can do so here:
https://www.facebook.com/fiskars/app_416658965052303?view_entry=2383720&app_data=view_entry:::2383720

Thanks for stopping by today. I'll try to have that promised layout up tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...