Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Design Team Call!

As you can probably tell by my low number of posts this month, life is crazy busy at the moment!  In order to help my work/life balance, I am recruiting my first ever Design Team!! If you would like to receive free Close To My Heart products, as well as have the chance to earn even more, this is the Design Team for you.

If you are interested in applying, here are the details you need to know:
  • Design Team commitment is for 6 months, August 2013 - January 2014.
  • You must have your own blog, and know how to use the features of your blog platform, including (but not limited to) scheduling posts, inserting links, and adding linked images to your sidebar.
  • You must be willing to promote my CTMH shopping website exclusively (you may not be or post for another CTMH consultant, or for another direct sales company's consultant), as well as this blog and my facebook page.
  • You must be willing to belong to a Design Team group on Facebook and set it to receive notifications of all posts.
  • You must be willing to post one project of your choice per month, on your assigned day, to your own blog (we will work the schedule out among the team in order to work around any other DT commitments you may have), plus one blog hop during the 6 month period.
  • You must be willing to provide me with a photo of your project at least 2 days in advance of your post so that I can use it to direct my readers to your blog on the day of your post.
In exchange for your efforts, you will receive free products.  You will get a Workshop On The Go kit (one of your top 2 choices) and a 6x6 sampler ring to begin with.  Full details will be given when DT position is offered.

In order to apply:
Simply email me using subject line DT APPLICATION 2013 with the location of your blog and any other social media or groups (like Splitcoast Stampers) that you wish me to see.  No need to attach any projects, as I am looking for overall style and types of projects you create.  If you have a specific project you want to draw my attention to, it's fine to attach it or provide me a link. Also, please provide me with your (real) name and city, state.

This DT is open to US residents only, as I am not allowed to sell in other countries.

DEADLINE TO APPLY: July 3, 2013 - I will start to make offers as early as July 8, in order to get new product in your hands ASAP!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Lori,
    I am not able to email you, my email is not linked so it will not open. if you like you can email me at msn, inclan22@msn.com
    Thanks
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. got it - I just had to click it through the approval

      Delete
  2. Same thing happened to me! I sent you an email and got pre-approval form. I filled it out! Hope you get my message!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. got it - I just had to click it through the approval

      Delete
  3. got it - I just had to click it through the approval

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...