Monday, September 23, 2013

Easy stamping with Mini Stamps - DT Post

Aack! This is what happens when you forget to hit "publish" - this was supposed to post on Monday and with work I forgot to check on it. Be sure to go show Lisa some love to make up for my mistake!  As an upside though, since I was delayed, I can tell you that Lisa's post is a perfect example of how well CTMH products work with whatever other brands you use as well.

Today is another Design Team Day, and Lisa has made some cards to share with us.  I can see from her sneak peek here that she used Babycakes papers and one of our cute Mini Stamps.  Can't wait to go see the entire thing, because they look really cute!


Go check out the full project over at Lisa's My Creative Endeavors blog.  If she inspires you to go shopping, please be sure to click the link that says "Lisa's My Creative Endeavors sent me" before you finalize your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...