Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Design Team Day with Amber

Hey all! Today, Amber has a super cute layout to share that she made using some Chantilly paper I sent her, and some other goodies from her stash.


 Be sure to head over to Amber's Sew-Ink blog and check out all of the details. (Did you SEE the cute stitching on the corners of her pics - fabulous!) When you're there, if Amber inspires you to go shopping on my website, be sure to click on the link that says "" This helps me keep track of what and who inspires you.

I hope you enjoy her project; I know I'm looking forward to checking out all the details!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...