Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Pigment Power!

I love color in my scrapbooks! One of the easiest ways to add color is with stamping, but traditional dye-based ink pads don't always give the results I'm looking for. Enter pigment ink:


Pigment ink gives rich, opaque color directly on your colored cardstock, as well as on white or cream.






I love not having to stamp everything on a separate piece and adhere it! And the formulation from Close To My Heart dries pretty quickly with NO heat setting or embossing!

The best part about pigment inks is that the rich color is lightfast and will remain true much longer than dye-based inks.

Obviously, you can buy pigment inks a lot of places, but I have tried several kinds over my many years of crafting and I do highly recommend those from Close To My Heart.  The colors coordinate with their other products, they are a fast drying variety, and their small size & the fact that they come in a set makes them one of the best-priced products on the market.  Check out all of the pigment ink sets available right here.

Other products used in this layout:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...