Friday, September 26, 2014

Halloween Banner Layout with Scaredy Cat

Who else still has Halloween pictures from years past in a box? Even if you're all caught up, you're going to want these great Scaredy Cat products for this year's projects.


Counting, sorting, and trading Halloween candy has become a tradition at our house, so of course it was something I wanted to document in photos. I used a sketch pattern from one of the how-to books from CTMH.


This awesome banner is so easy to make using the title stickers from the Scaredy Cat Complements pack and some Colonial White cardstock.  I just trimmed some rectangles into pennant shapes and punched holes with a mini hole punch. (I totally wanted to do this with the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge, but the H x W ratio was a little off for my needs. It was still easy, just took a little longer.)  I strung them on twine and adhered them to the pages, using tape runner for the pennant shapes and a little Liquid Glass for the little bows at each end. Regular tape on the back of the plain end keeps that in place.


The Complements stickers also make it easy to add a little scene to the wide  open area on the layout. I added a few purple Glitter Gems and black Sparkles for accents and that's all there was to it.

Be sure to check out my Kit of the Month specials for September, including Scaredy Cat and coordinating products. There are also pictures of lots of great artwork from CTMH designers on my Kit of the Month page, so be sure to check those out too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...