Monday, November 3, 2014

I'm Back with Mojo Monday

So, I got a fun new stamp set from Close To My Heart and I've been dying to play with it. That and today's Mojo Monday sketch got me moving! My laptop has been having power problems leaving me postless lately, but I had to take the chance that I could get the pictures up and post written in time.

Here's what I came up with for this week's sketch:


Love, love, LOVE this!! The Make It Merry stamp set was super fun (and pretty darn easy) to work with.


Here's a  little closer look. The papers I used were all scraps left over from the
Snowhaven Card Workshop On The Go, along with a white notecard. I colored in the main body of the scooter with a Copic marker, and paper pieced the seat and fenders.




The sentiment stamp and cute little cardinal stamps I used inside are part of the set too.

Go check out this week's Mojo Monday sketch, and you can play along too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...