Saturday, May 7, 2011

Friday Freebies on Saturday

I seem to be a little off this week!  One thing or another has had me hopping all week and I've been neglecting blog happenings.  Anywho, I wanted to pass along some great freebies to you today.  This is customer appreciation month at Lettering Delights, and they are offering a great bundle of freebies - including fonts, alphabets, doodlebats, SVGs, and graphics!  Check this out:


I personally can't wait to use the New York SVGs and Big Apple graphics for this Summer's VBS pictures (we just got the letter the other day telling us the theme).  And there are so many goodies to use for Independence Day scrapbooking, I might even be able to catch up on my backlog of Summer photos!  It's a good thing I stocked up on the CTMH Fanfare papers!  They'll go great with these freebies!

If you've never been to Lettering Delights before, make sure you create an account.  You can get all kinds of freebies when you do!  Also, when you sign up for their newsletter you'll occasionally get notice of free items like the ones above.  Lastly, be sure to go "Like" LD on Facebook, where they periodically announce even MORE freebies, like yesterday's Friday Freebie for Mother's Day...

Speaking of which, I hope you have a great Mother's Day weekend!  I'm off to work soon for 6 hours, then tomorrow should be a great free day.  I'm hoping for a trip to the nursery for tomato plants and getting our garden in, but we'll have to see if the weather cooperates!  Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...