Tuesday, May 27, 2014

I Love You To the Moon and Back

Today's card is a great use of scraps from various paper lines.  I submitted this for the May issue of Create magazine (it's on page 232) using their card sketch for the month.  When I saw the sketch, I instantly thought of one of the stamps in this month's stamp of the month, that says "I Love You To the Moon and Back".



Using the circle as a moon, I used paper from the Babycakes paper pack, and added layers of Lagoon cardstock and silver Glitter Paper from the Black & Grey pack. The background paper is the constellation pattern from the Timberline paper pack.  I added random assorted star embellishments, including buttons, chipboard, brads, washi tape, and paper scraps with the Epiphany Crafts star shape tool.

Remember, any $50 purchase gets you the stamp of the month for only $5. Here are all of the images included in this months stamp set:





Also, there are just a few days left for our National Scrapbooking Month promotion. That same $50 purchase also makes you eligible to purchase our Free To Be Me paper pack for only $5! It includes vellum, foil, UV-coated cardstock, and these great trendy patterns:


I have to tell you, I love these papers so much I had to place a second order this month so I could get a second pack! Be sure to come back here tomorrow to see more with these fun papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...