Thursday, August 20, 2015

16 Page Daytrip Scrapbook with Seaside - Part 2

Hello and welcome back for part 2 of my daytrip scrapbook! If you missed part 1, you can find it here.  I have more pages to share today that are super easy to put together and use one of my favorite products.


 The background on this is super easy, using just strips that go all the way across both pages.  You may notice from my shiny picture that these pages are already in their sheet protectors, and my favorite product is why.


 Flip Flaps are an AWESOME way to add more pictures to any layout without looking crowded and without having to crop them down. I used the 4x6 size on this layout to add a few more pictures that I couldn't really crop and definitely wanted to include.


 The title was easy to make using a stamp from the WOTG kit that I trimmed to size. I echoed the banner shape with the Shimmer Trim peeking out from behind.  Adding a few Complements stickers and embellishments makes it more of a focal point,


More Complements stickers, embellishments, and Shimmer Trim.


In this grouping, I added a metal embellishment from the Seaside Assortment in the WOTG for some added interest.  Creating three areas of interest on your layout creates a visual triangle that helps your eye move around the page.

I hope you found today's post useful. I'd love to know your favorite design tip before you go -  be sure to leave me a comment! 

As a reminder, here's the list of products I used for the entire album:
 
Seaside Workshop on the Go
August 2015 SOTM
Paper Fundamentals - Adventure (Pear)
Paper Fundamentals - Whimsy (Sorbet, Glacier)
CS in Glacier, Colonial White, Sorbet, Pear, Hollyhock, Lagoon, and Desert Sand

Ink Pads in coordinating colors
Sponge Daubers
Assorted Adhesive Sequins
Aqua Dots
Durables Artisan Studs
Coral Shimmer Trim - backorder until 8/21
Keyboard Uppercase stamp set
Cricut Collections
Flip Flaps

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...