Saturday, August 1, 2015

They're Heeere!!

You may know by now that the new Close To My Heart catalog will not be live until September 1. However, they knew we would all be begging for new stuff already, so there are a couple of new products available beginning TODAY! Including a brand spankin' new Cricut Cartridge and a new My Reflections scrapbook line!  Here are the new items we have available (click the links to see all the info in a new window):

Zoe Paper Pack and coordinating products

Cricut Artistry with Stamps and New Cardstock Colors
Now, check out my first project using these new products!

Click on the pic to see it bigger!

I purchased the Zoe Workshop on the Go, which comes with a stamp set and embellishments, plus a pattern booklet to create a 2-page layout and inspiration for a possible second one. I actually didn't use any of the embellishments on this layout, but I did use the stamp set - in fact, the stamp set inspired my entire layout! I did, however, add a sheet of Canary cardstock, and some Black Arrow washi tape.


"Sunshine" and "makes me happy" are both from the stamp set. As soon as I saw them I knew what I wanted my title to say (thank you John Denver), and how I wanted to design my layout. I cut the sun and the word Shoulders with the new Cricut Artistry cartridge. I stamped the phrases from the stamp set directly on my layout, and I made "stickers" with the Keyboard Uppercase stamp set (I'm SO happy this stamp set was not discontinued after all!).


Here's that fun washi tape, along with the pattern paper from Zoe. The green stripe is actually the zip strip from one of the papers! I used the heart image from the stamp set and some foam tape to make simple embellishments, and I added the "fun" stamp here.

I also used the dashed lines stamp to make journaling lines, using a frame mask the size I wanted my journaling area to be.

I really can't wait to play with both of these new products more this month! I promise I'll share my projects with you here too. I would love to hear what you think of my layout before you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...