Sunday, February 15, 2009

Just for Fun - Digi Papers

Now, those who know me well will know that I am a hands-on kind of girl. There will be no full-blown digital scrapping for me, thank you very much! HOWEVER, I am certainly not averse to all the wonderful things we can create with our computers. I was just introduced to some fab digital paper kits, as well as coordinating digi "stamps" from a brill UK company called Pink Petticoat.

Upon my first visit to their site, I immediately purchased and downloaded a reduced collection called Big Bloomers and it is awesome! I haven't even bothered to count how many papers come in this kit, but there are a LOT.

Inspired by a challenge over on the Pink Petticoat blog, I made this cute little sour cream container gift pouch using my newly acquired digi papers. There were even templates to print for the flowers! I just punched some circles for the centers, added a little bling, and voila! Took me less than 10 minutes.

This pouch was made using a 1/4 sheet of letter sized paper; perfect for just a few little tidbits (or maybe a piece of jewelry, hint hubby!).

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lori,
    This is very pretty! And I'm so pleased you found something you liked.
    Thank you so much for joining us for the challenge!
    Liz
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...