Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Celebrating with Trendy Dream Pop

I am just LOVING the trendy colors and patterns in the Dream Pop paper pack! I am kind of sad that this promotion is coming to an end in a few days.  If you haven't seen these fun papers yet, here's a shot of all of the designs:


The pretty tone on tone cardstock designs at the bottom are FABULOUS - they each have a different glossy design on them.  I added some plain cardstock to use as base pages, and here's one of the layouts I created:


You can use punches or Cricut cuts to make some cute flowers like this:

I just used various buttons and  adhesive Sparkles for my flower centers - SO cute!


I used the Cricut Artiste cartridge to make the "9" and my title, and popped the 9 up with 3-D foam tape.

If you want to get this paper pack, be sure to hurry! It's only available until the end of May, and I see that supplies are dwindling rapidly! How to purchase? Just shop on my website; once you've selected $35 of regular price merchandise, you can get this paper pack for only $10.  If your total purchases equal at least $50 (including the Dream Pop paper), you can also get the fun pinwheels Stamp of the Month for only $5. Need some ideas for what to make, or what to buy in addition to the paper pack?  Here's a document with complete instructions and additional supplies lists for making 2 two-page layouts, 3 cards, and a set of treat tubes with the paper. Choose your favorites or make them all!

Thanks for stopping by today! Be sure to stop by again tomorrow for another fun layout using this paper pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...