Friday, May 31, 2013

Last Chance for Dream Pop!

Still haven't taken advantage of May's Dream Pop promotion?  There is VERY little inventory left, so be sure to get your order in before midnight tonight! (If you missed the May 31 cutoff, just email me in the first 5 days of June and I can check and see if there are any remaining.)  Here's one of the cards you can make with the free PDF workshop available for the paper pack:


Mine has a slight variation, because the workshop shows this with the Pinwheel stamp of the month set, but I can't find mine at the moment. (Is that a sign of too much stuff?!)  So, I just cut the larger piece of my pinwheel from a pattern paper instead, and added a sentiment from the Hooray Bouquet stamp set.

Also, just a note: I noticed a small error in the directions for this card.  The smaller pinwheel shape should also be cut at 2 3/4" instead of 2". It's one of the sets on the cartridge that cuts the smaller pieces to fit the main piece at whatever size you select.

If you have any other questions, or prefer not to shop online, be sure to contact me ASAP!

1 comment:

  1. You've done some fun projects with Dream Pop. I hope you will link up with us at Color My Heart this week.

    Here's the link: http://colormyheartcolordare.blogspot.com/2013/05/color-dare-45-dream-pop.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...