Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Dream Pop for Pirate Day

I know, you might not associate the bright colors of the Dream Pop paper with pirates.  But I thought it was perfect for these pics of my daughter from Pirate Day at her preschool!


I thought making banners was a fun touch for this layout, reminding me of sails & flags.



I love that either page of this layout could stand on it's own if I want to display one for a while (or if you want to copy, and are a single-page maker).




I love the little phrases I used here - they are ALL from the zip strip on one of the papers in the Dream Pop pack, and they are lots of fun!

Don't forget that Dream Pop goes away May 31 or while supplies last! Be sure to get yours today if you want it - as of this morning there is only 11% of inventory remaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...