Tuesday, March 2, 2010

It's On!

I've confirmed a location for my National Scrapbook Day crop. We're on for May 1, 2010 at the Wilton Community Building in Manhattan, IL. Approximately 14 miles from I-80, 15 miles from I-55, and 9 miles from I-57 makes this an easy-access location! (You can Google Map the address 14367-14401 W Joliet Rd Manhattan, IL 60442 for directions from your location.)

This is a great building for this type of event. It's an old one-room school, so we have one large room, full kitchen, 2 bathrooms, and even a stage. Make sure you email me to get on my mailing list for the crop so you stay up to date on details!

We're cropping for 12 hours, 10a.m. - 10p.m. (or so). Your $30 registration includes meals, goody bags, and prize drawing, plus no more than 2 people per table. All proceeds after expenses will be donated to Operation Smile! Throughout the world, Operation Smile volunteers repair childhood facial deformities while building public and private partnerships that advocate for sustainable healthcare systems for children and families.

I will of course have CTMH inks and stamps available for use, as well as a Cricut and a Cricut Expression, a Sizzix big kick with embossing folders and some dies, and an assortment of punches and tools.

Space is limited and will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis, so remember to get on my mailing list ASAP to receive registration information. I will be looking for additional sponsors right away, so if you know of any companies wanting to donate in exchange for advertising let me know!

Hope to see you there...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...