Friday, December 10, 2010

Cricut Circle Weekly Challenge

Sorry for the horrid picture; I barely squeaked this one in under the wire since my camera's card is a little bit full!  I think I need to leave that one for the link to have a picture, so I'll put up a better one too.  This week's Cricut Circle challenge is all about holiday recipes.  We had to use at least 2 Cricut cuts; mine are from Jolly Holiday and the title is the font from Robotz.

  My cardstocks are Brown Bag, Tulip, and textured White Daisy from Close To My Heart.  My pattern papers are all from Heidi Grace's Jolly & Bright line.  (Some of the papers from this line were still available at JoAnn's last time I shopped there.)  I used a white Uniball Signo pen for my recipe journaling and the written part of my title.  For the "frosting" on my Cricut cuts, I used Liquid Applique.  After letting it dry, I heated it with my embossing gun.

I am feeling the need to add a little something more to this layout.  At the very least, I need some hardware on the right page.  Those four photos all have another photo underneath, so I need something to keep the mats down.  It may have to sit for a day or two while I decide what to use, then I'll update...

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...