Thursday, December 9, 2010

Fun with Imaginisce

OK, so I recently submitted to a DT call from Imaginisce.  They haven't notified anyone yet, but the rules didn't say anything about no sharing our work, so...  Here's a fun card I made with Apple Cider papers and a coordinating stamp.


I LOVE the little stamps from Imaginisce.  The best part is that they are simple enough to paper piece - NO coloring!  I did add a little Liquid Glass to his eyes to make them shiny.  This 6x6 card was super simple; just a little paper layering for a cute background for our furry little friend.  The tab at the top was punched with a Stampin' Up! punch.  The orange-y nail heads are adhered with my I-rock tool.

I'll be back tomorrow with another item from my submission.  And make sure to come back on Saturday anytime for the first Cutters Creek blog hop - it's a red & green weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...