Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Details on Exclusive Cricut Cartridge from Close To My Heart

Wow, I'm back again already!  My Art Philosophy cartridge collection arrived this afternoon and I had to try it out right away.  I shot a short video on my first time using it - it's not pretty, but it's functional, and I thought it would give you a better idea of what's included.  I completely forgot to mention the precut white chipboard shapes that also come in the collection, but they are great for layering.

I intend to give this cartridge a good workout as soon as possible, as there are some AWESOME and unexpected shapes on it!  You can be sure you will see some in this weekend's ineractive scrapbooking blog hop (Sat & Sun, not Fri & Sat as I previously stated), as well as in the Stamp of the Month blog hop on August 1.

If you are interested in the cartridge collection, I would be honored to have you as my customer!  As always, I provide follow-up with any questions/problems you may have.  I am also happy to answer questions about ANY product, regardless of where it was purchased.  If I don't know the answer I will do my darnedest to find out! 

The Art Philosophy cartridge collection will be available beginning August 1, along with Close To My Heart's other new products for Autumn/Winter.  You can shop 24/7 on my website.

Now, on to that video!  Sorry for the lack of editing and the fact that at some point my camera shifted a bit, but I think you can still see most everything.

6 comments:

  1. Hi, Lori! Just watched your video and it turned out great! I love the whole idea of the Art Philosophy bundle and they way everything coordinates. Unfortunately, it's just not in my budget right now. Hopefully it will be successful enough that they keep it around for quite a while and maybe they'll even add more elements as time passes.

    Anniebee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the video. I really wished you would have gone trough the whole book and that it would have been well visible as you were bringing it o=down off camera.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori! Wow!! that is so exciting! your video was fantastic btw!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! What's the retail going to be on this?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific job, Lori. Thanks for the preview of the Art Philosophy handbook.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lori, I am really interested in this bundle. I have never bought any CTMH before but I have seen the stamps at sales. That was a terrific video especially for your first time. What was terrific was the clarity of the video. I have been watching a lot of you tube video on the imagine and some will make you go blind. What kind of camera are you using? It is the clearest video I believe I have seen, so look forward to more from you. Thanks Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...