Monday, July 11, 2011

Look at What I Found!

I know, I know, I promised a project post and I DO have one coming!  But I wanted to share this neat new jewelry store I was just introduced to, where you can build your own watches and necklaces.  Chunky Bling has the parts all assembled for you & everything is interchangeable with lobster clasps!

I thought these were just too cool not to share, and I immediately signed up to become an affiliate.  I can't wait to get my first order, but I'm still trying to decide what to get first, lol.  Check it: you choose which beaded watch band or bands you want, then choose a watch face or two.  They send them to you and you just attach the band to the face with the clasps.  Same goes for the necklaces; each charm cluster hooks on to the chain with a lobster clasp, so you can change whenever you want!  (They even have cute beaded rings!)

My favorite thing are the names of some of these beauties!  Cotton candy, Midnight Magic, and Merry Mistletoe are just a few - and they have contests to name the new ones too.

I know, how do we know they're any good?  They ARE a newish company, but so far have great reviews.  They have a decent quality guarantee as well, which you can read on their website.  You can also return for ANY reason during the first 30 days.  Shipping is a flat rate, starting at just $3.95, with orders over $75 shipping free.

If you'd like to find out more about becoming an affiliate yourself, just head on over to Chunky Bling and click on the Affiliate Information link under the All Other Information tab.

If you buy, I'd love to hear what you think!  I'm off to try and make a final decision now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...