Monday, July 11, 2011

Get More Bang for Your Buck!

Here are the details on July's special offer from Close To My Heart:


IT’S SIMPLE. SPEND $50, THEN CHOOSE A BONUS ITEM FOR $1 (five products to choose from). Because everyone loves more bang for the buck!

Eligible $1 Bonus Items:
• Creative Basics® Mistletoe Collection (original retail: $8.95)
• Creative Basics® Animal Cookies Collection (original retail: $8.95)
• My Originals® Bits & Pieces Card Kit (original retail: $12.95)
• My Originals® It’s Your Day Card Kit (original retail: $12.95)
• My Originals® Around the Holidays Card Kit (original retail: $14.95)

*Offer available July 1–31, 2011. Tax and shipping/handling charges apply. Close To My Heart reserves the right to substitute a comparable promotional item while supplies last. Limit one promotional item per qualifying order.

You can place your order online 24/7 at http://loribrown.myctmh.com/ - stretch your dollar further by shopping our While Supplies Last section for bargains of up to 78% off!

Thanks for stopping by - I will have a project post up later Monday or Tuesday morning, depending on how long it takes things to dry.  And be sure to stop by on Thursday for my White Christmas post,  including a giveaway!  Hope to see you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...