Wednesday, July 27, 2011

White Christmas Winners!

Finally!  I have your winners from White Christmas week.  Sorry it has taken me so long; it has been crazy busy since I returned from CHA.  We are preparing for a huge neighborhood garage sale, I've got a 5th grader just starting Summer band this week, I'm fill-in babysitting, and made 3 thank you cards I can't share yet.  I'll be participating in a VERY cool blog hop this Friday & Saturday, so be sure to stop back for that.  I haven't finished (or even started for that matter) my project yet, but I have it in my head so it should go together quickly.

Now, on to the winners, who will each receive an awesome set of Christmas stamps!

Winner #1 is Anniebee and Winner #2 is an55w.  If you see this, please email me with your mailing address in the next couple of days or I will need to draw a replacement winner.  Now I'm off to try and contact the winners!  Once again, thanks for stopping by; hope to see you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...