Sunday, October 7, 2012

Fall Card - Mojo Monday 261

Here's my second last-minute entry for Mojo Monday 261.  Reminder, here's the sketch:



And here's my Fall card, which I made for this month's Scrappy Frog's challenge:



I just love this sketch, and I had a great time making this fun Fall card.  I started with some Close To My Heart products, the Flirty paper pack and the Perfect Fit - Frames stamp set.  (The stamp set is made to fit around our plastic treat cups, or be used with other stamp sets that fit in the open center.)  I chose to use the green and orange pattern papers from the pack, and rather than use the Flirty Raspberry pink color, I stamped the frame with Gypsy (purple).  I stamped the pumpkin image, and colored it with the new CTMH alcohol markers.  I also colored the seam binding ribbon with one of the markers in Gypsy (dark).  I added burlap ribbon and a Shimmer Brad, plus a few paper leaves from my stash.  I also added little dots of Glitz glitter gel in green around the larger circle.

The pumpkin image I used is no longer available, but the Abundance stamp set has a pumpkin image the right size.

Current CTMH items used for this card:
 I'd love to hear your comments on this one!  Thanks for stopping by; I'll see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...