Friday, October 26, 2012

It's Beginning To Feel a Lot Like Christmas!

Since our weather here has once again turned cold, I thought today would be a good day to share my secret weapon for getting my Christmas cards done on time this year.  I already have the first set of 15 all ready to go!  Here are the three styles:








I love how elegant the dark Cocoa color makes them feel!  And the best part is that I got 15 cards made in less than 3 hours! (That's some kind of record for me.)  So, what was the secret?  A super easy Workshop On The Go card kit from Close To My Heart - it comes with cutting diagrams and instructions, to make things fast and also make it easy to make the same cards over & over again.

So, here's the scoop on all of this: the initial kit comes with the card bases, stamp set, exclusive kit embellishments, and all the papers you need for 15 cards.  (If you don't already own them, you also need the acrylic stamp blocks, adhesive (regular, Glue Dots,  and foam tape), a sponge or dauber, and stamping ink in Cocoa, Cranberry, and Olive.  Add a few more items in the add-on kit I created, and make 15 more cards with the leftovers in the kit!  If you need to make more than 30 cards (I know I do!), I can help create a custom add-on for you for the number of cards you need.  And, LOCAL BONUS: if you live near me, I have a workshop scheduled for 11/10 (or we can schedule something convenient for you) - and if you aren't interested in keeping the stamp set that comes in the kit, we can create a custom kit for you to make your cards using my stamp set and stamp pads (you still get the cutting guides & instructions, but we will need to substitute embellishments).

Now I know like me, what you really want to know is how much is this going to cost me??  I am a budget girl, so I try to keep costs as low as possible.  Here's the scoop (listed prices do not include tax and shipping):

  • The Workshop On The Go kit costs $29.95 and makes 15 cards
  • The add-on kit costs $10.40 and makes 15 additional cards when added to the leftover products in your kit
  • Stamp pads cost $5.25 each
  • A sponge is $1.25 (and can be cut up), or daubers are $3.95 for a set of 3
  • 3-D Foam Tape is $5.95 for two 75" rolls in two widths
  • acrylic blocks vary in price based on size - contact me for more info
Note: If you are wanting an add-on kit, that has to be shipped separately from me, as I am breaking up packs of items to give you just what you need and keep costs low.

I am always happy to help you create something unique as well -
  • Do you prefer a different stamp set?
  • Do you need cards for Hannukah, Kwanzaa, or New Years instead?
  • Do you need simpler embellishments so your kids can help?
I can help you with these & many other issues - just let me know your needs and
I can give you suggestions! Contact me any time for these or any other questions.

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope to see you again soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...