Monday, January 25, 2010

My Card for Kayla

Kayla is a 6yo girl with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia. To make matters worse, her Daddy is also sick, with Hodgkin's Lymphoma. A fellow blogger is asking, on behalf of Kayla's family, that people take a few moments to send Kayla a card to cheer her up while she's stuck in the hospital.

I took less than 30 minutes this morning (would have been less, but my DD is home sick from school & wanted to make a card too!) and made this cute card to send to Kayla.

All of the papers are from Basic Grey's Oh Baby - Girl line, and the cat stamp is from Inkadinkadoo's clear Gemstone Cats set. I added adhesive rhinestones where the stamp indicates. The "smile" embellishment is from Making Memories.

I can't post Sarah's card for Kayla yet, as she has lots of stickles still drying! Will try to get that up later.

To read the full story on Kayla's family, and get the address to send Kayla a card, visit the My Organized Chaos blog. If you choose to participate, Thank You! I know it will make her day.

Just a quick FYI, I am still working on finishing the craft room reorganization. I've been making good progress, but it's hard to keep going when I have 3 kids who want to join me every time I go in there! Hope to be able to post results by the end of the week.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...