Saturday, June 30, 2012

Live Out Loud - July Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

Hello and welcome to our monthly blog hop!  If you are coming from Haley Dyer's blog, or if you are just starting out, you are in the right place.  When you're done here, you'll hop along to Teresa Scrivens' blog and see what she made for us this month.

This month's stamp set is Live Out Loud, a set of 8 graphic sentiments.  I particularly like this stamp set for scrapbooking, but of course I can see it used for all kinds of other cool projects as well!  Here's the layout I made with these stamps:


I thought these stamps added a fun addition to my layout.  I also cut some additional sentiments from one of the "zip strips" on one of the papers and adhered them to some chipboard hearts I covered using another paper.  I also distressed everything with my Cocoa ink pad, using a direct-to-paper method.

Here's a closeup of the stamp/heart on the left page:
And here's a closeup of the right:

Supplies used to make this layout:
OK, now don't forget to head over to Teresa's blog!

3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...