This amazing set has nearly 50 images designed to inspire you to capture your life one day at a time. There are trendy chevron backgrounds, classic images as well as versatile phrases. You can get your own stamp set through September 30 for only $5 with a qualifying order of $35. This stamp set has a value of $35.90!
We also are happy to announce that one of our consultants, Maria Woodworth, of Maria's Paper Craft Place is offering blog candy. To be eligible to win, please be sure to leave a comment on each blog post and become a follower of her blog. Thanks so much Maria!
We're so excited to be doing this hop and we have a fabulous lineup with some very talented ladies. There will be lots of fun projects.
If you are just starting out at this blog, you should start at the beginning at Lucy's blog - http://www.love2createitall.com
I thought the chevron design stamp would make a great rainbow design. One tip: it is WAY easier to stamp on the cardstock strips rather than directly on the card (which was my first idea). I had trouble trying to get the spacing even and the design straight, so I tried this. And I totally LOVED it! Adding the bike & sentiment in black made a nice contrast & I love that this design is easy to replicate and super for any number of occasions.
I went more simple with this card, stamping the solid butterfly repeatedly using Versamark ink. I then stamped the chevron butterfly in Lagoon on White Daisy CS, cut it out, and mounted it on the card front. I popped up the wings using pieces of 3-D foam tape. I also stamped the sentiment in Lagoon, directly on the card.
Supplies used for the first card:
- Cardstock in White Daisy, Cranberry, Sunset, Honey, Pear, Lagoon, Pacifica, and Gypsy
- Stamp pads in Black, Cranberry, Sunset, Honey, Pear Lagoon, Pacifica, and Gypsy
- It's Your Day stamp set
Amie Kiger. Be sure to leave a comment, then head on over and see what she made for us!
Here's the entire blog hop lineup in case you get lost along the way:
- Lucy ~ http://www.love2createitall.com
- Darla ~ http://www.stampingunderdoctorsorders.blogspot.com/
- Lori B ~ http://savingmine.blogspot.com/ <<
- Amie Kiger~http://www.mimimyselfandibykigz.blogspot.com/
- Deanne J - http://deannestamps.blogspot.com
- Jennifer Kramer- http://4heartsscrapbooking.blogspot.com/
- Carolyn ~ http://www.nuts4scrappin.blogspot.com
- Bethany - http://stampingathome.blogspot.com
- Eva Friesen ~ http://loveofcreating.blogspot.com
- Maria Woodworth ~ http://mariawoodworth.blogspot.com
- Julia Hammond ~ http://youcancreatectmh.blogspot.com/
Thanks so much for stopping by! We hope you have enjoyed all of our projects.