Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Simply Spooky Scrumptious Shop - Creations by AR Blog Hop

Welcome to September's new release from Creations by AR! This month's release is the Simply Scrumptious Shop, a super cute treat or gift box with inserts for all kinds of possibilities.  Maybe some cookies for a bake shop, some K-cups for a coffee shop, or whatever else you can imagine.  You can win your own copy of the files, which come in DXF, SVG, and PDF forms, and this one looks pretty easy to cut by hand. I cut mine with the Silhouette Cameo, and I fit all the same color pieces on one sheet each.

I decided to take this template a different way - we have no school the day after Halloween this year, so we are having a party! I thought this might make some cute family favors to take home, so I tried it out as a Spooky Magic Shop.


I added black ink distressing, some glitter cardstock gooey drips, some "magical creatures", and made one of the shutters crooked. I thought it turned out super cute!


The green glitter cardstock is from Close To My Heart and punched with a Martha Stewart Drippy Goo punch. The orange cardstock is Bazzill and the purple and black cardstock is Close to My Heart.


The owl and frog are clear stamps from the Fright Night "Clearly Swanky Set" by The Cat's Pajamas, stamped with Archival black ink from CTMH and colored with Copic markers.


The box opens by taking the roof off and opening the front downward.  I currently have one treat holder in the box, because I haven't decided what we're going to put in them! Something yummy? Something spooky? Something fun? I don't know!


This insert has a circular opening, to hold something like a K-cup, votive candle, etc. There is also a solid insert that has one end open, perfect for sliding in a cookie or some other flattish treat. And you can stack up multiple inserts in the box.

Now, since I know you can't wait to get your hands on this, here's how you can win the files for yourself:

Comments accepted until September 22 (12:00 noon EST)
One random winner will be announced September 23:
AR FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Creations-by-AR/154314751303824
AR PCP Group: http://www.papercraftplanet.com/group/creationsbyar
AR Blog:  http://cbyar.blogspot.com

Make sure you visit everyone's blogs and leave a comment so you can win! Here's the list:

Lori: <<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>


 

30 comments:

  1. The broken shutter sure adds to the charm of your spooky house! Very cute project. Hope you're liking your Cameo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute, love that little frog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun green drippy roof and cute inhabitants on your spooky shoppe Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun and such different ideas from you all! This is very cute, thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The drippy roof just makes it special!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant project and just perfect for the Halloween treats.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it!

    Fondly,
    Ellen (CardMonkey)
    Http://cardmonkeyspaperjungle.com
    E-Mail; cardmonkey@comcast.net
    Close To My Heart: www.cardmonkey.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another great idea and I have the drippy goo punch so I could do this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the way you added some cute friends!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute Lori! Love the added glitter, I'm sure these will make perfect favors for your party!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very adorable creation
    hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this one too! Grandkids are gonna get one of these!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love your spooky house and the green droopu stuff! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so cute. I just love how you decorated it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The green goo on the roof is really cool. I would not have thought to add a K-Cup, but that is a super idea. Good job with all the extra details.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love it, Lori! The crooked shutter tickles me, and that drippy roof is too much fun! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the green glitter drippy goo-super cute! Love your haunted house is so fun-wonky shutter and all!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello!

    Great project! Halloween is going to be such fun this year with this project! I love it all! Wishing you a happy day!

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMGOSH!!! I loved the creepy gooey green slim coming from the roof!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. another Great Halloween take on this template Love it

    ReplyDelete
  21. another Great Halloween take on this template Love it

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your spooky house is adorable.
    Love the slime dripping from the roof, so creative!
    Gigi

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the goo strips on the roof! Great job!
    Beth
    Beth's Beauties

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...