Friday, December 27, 2013

Delights of the Season

You probably noticed I didn't post much this month! Life has been exceptionally busy with holiday prep, school activities, and of course, work. (I didn't even share my Christmas cards with you I was so busy.) But I finally got some crafting time in, and I wanted to post a quick reminder that the Holidays from the Heart mini book ends December 31. In addition to Christmas, there are some great products for Valentine's Day, birthdays, and more.

Being in the Christmas spirit, I started with some pictures from Christmas a few years ago:


I used a simple sketch from Make It From Your Heart volume 2 along with the Sparkle & Shine Workshop on the Go - my title is a large stamp from the kit. The pictures don't do it justice - the "gray" in the houndstooth and ornament print is actually silver.






This was another stamp from the kit. I opted not to journal on this page since there are multiple layouts from the same day.


This layout was sent to me by my awesome upline Connie Hart; I just added pictures and a title. It used the perfect amount of photo mats for stocking gifts. She added some Silver Shimmer Trim & Small Sparkle Flourishes for bling.


I used a little Un-do to lift off this banner and added a title to it using my Silhouette Cameo and a silver Sketch pen. (If you have a Cricut, you can do a similar thing with their markers.)

I have some more photos from 2010 to scrapbook, but I am hoping to get a little jump on Valentine's Day later today first. See you again soon!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...