Friday, March 27, 2015

Get Well Card With Mojo

I had a last minute request for a get well card, so I used this week's sketch from Mojo Monday to whip up a quick but pretty one.


I used the current Brushed paper pack from Close To My Heart for this card. Inspired by the design in the floral paper, I used a black Copic marker to line the edges of my papers, and created a black mat for my stamped image.


Since I was under the gun just a little, I didn't make test swatches to choose my  Copic marker colors like I normally would.  My image is a little brighter than I would have liked, but that kitty is super cute either way.  These particular stamps are discontinued, but I see that CTMH has some new ones, so check out those if you're a critter lover.

Products used in this card:

Copic Markers
Brushed Paper Pack
Cozy Cat stamp set (discontinued)
Dimensional Rose Ribbon  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...