If you thought the Preserves Cricut cartridge was just for recipes, think again! I've been using it for some "sweet" cards, and now this great layout. I took my kids blueberry picking last summer, and Preserves was just the right touch for enhancing those pictures.
Because the glitter paper is so thick, I used Scor-tape to adhere it to the shadow layer. I used my Tombow adhesive to layer the leaves, and adhered the berry layers to the leaves using foam adhesive squares for added dimension. The "picking" portion of my title was cut with the Opposites Attract cartridge and Design Studio. It was adhered using my Quickie Glue Pen. The rest of the layout was adhered using Tombow adhesive.
Items available from Close To My Heart:
- Splendor paper package (green pattern paper, Topiary, White Daisy & Moonstruck CS)
- American Crafts Glitter Paper, Marine
- Scotch Pop-Up Foam Squares 216/pkg
- Tombow Mono Adhesive (permanent)
- Quickie Glue Pen
- Cricut Expression
- Cricut Deep Cut Blade (I find it easier to cut the glitter paper with this blade)
- Preserves cartridge
- Opposites Attract cartridge