Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A Wedding Card and MTC Files

I have a wedding card on the Cutters Creek blog today, with images cut using my Cricut and Make The Cut software.  Here's the post, followed by additional details...

June is traditionally a month of weddings, so I thought it appropriate to share a wedding card today!

I've done all of the hard work for you, so if you own Make The Cut you can just search the gallery, import the files, and cut away.  To find the files, just open your Make The Cut software and from the menu choose Help -> Free SVGs and MTCs.  A search box will appear where you type in your search terms - simple as that!  My files are named "Bride and Groom Silhouette" and "Gazebo".

To add to the elegant look I wanted, I used black mats for definition, a little ink for dimension, and a layer of American Crafts glitter paper in White.  This is NOT your ordinary glitter paper -- nothing flakes or rubs off.  And it is thick; almost more of a chipboard.  It really holds up well to all kinds of projects, and just adds that extra little something!

Supplies available at Cutters Creek:
  • Cricut Expression
  • Make The Cut software
  • Cardstock
  • Ink Pads
  • American Crafts glitter paper
For those of you who want more, here's what the inside of the card looks like:
Now, for the rest of the supplies used:
  • Papers are from Close To My Heart, Splendor line
  • Stamps are from Inkadinkadoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...