Wednesday, August 11, 2010

August Memory Makers Class - Easy and Stunning Embellishments

Next week is the third Wednesday, which means time for my monthly Memory Makers class.  (And yes, it's avaiable by mail as well!)  This month is Paper Potpourri, where you get to choose one of four paper assortments to make your layout.  We'll use simple items to make stunning embellishments for your layout.  Here's my sample, made with elegant Passages papers.


And here's a closeup of some of those awesome embellishments:

Finally, I thought you'd like to see what this looks like with the photos on it!  Because my photos are darker, I matted them on some Colonial White CS for some contrast and depth.  My layout doesn't have the title or journaling on it yet, but it will easily fit in the area to the right of the focal point photo on the left page.

You can make your own on Wednesday, August 18th for just $5.  Or place any $25 order and your class is free!  Remember you can pick from 4 paper sets: Cherry-O, Splendor, Zippidee, and Passages.  Email me for more information or the sign up for your spot.

You can visit the calendar link on my website to see future monthly classes in both Memory Makers and Card Capers.  Each month will feature a different paper line and/or techniques.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...