Monday, August 23, 2010

September Card Capers - Hooligans

My classes for September feature the brilliant new Hooligans line from Close To My Heart, available beginning September 1st.  Designed with fun & friendly monsters, yes this line is designed with Halloween in mind.  But with its fun bright colors, it's useful for so much more!  Take a look at this fabulous artwork from the designers at Close To My Heart:


Aren't those colors great for the teen or tween in your life?  Don't do Halloween?  The level 1 kit contains the more general paper designs, with not a "boo" in sight.  The level 2 paper pack and My Stickease feature more of the monsters and Halloween-y images & phrases.  There are also two stamp sets designed to coordinate with this line: one for Halloween, and one with a party theme.  And of course, there's always the Workshop on the Go option with its own exclusive stamp set (not available separately), Workshop Guide with patterns, and coordinating Mini-Medley of embellishments, all for $29.95.

My Card Capers class is the first Wednesday each month, this month September 1st.  Cost is $5, or free with any $25 purchase.  We make 3 various sized cards with a technique and/or special embellishment.  This month, we're coloring images with markers, embossing a stamped image, and using some fun embellishments.  We'll make a card appropriate for a birthday, another birthday gift-enclosure sized card, and a larger Halloween card.  (Upon request, the third card can also be non-Halloween.)  Here they are:

These papers and stamp sets are so much fun!  I can't wait to get my sample layout ready for our September Memory Makers class.  I know I have Halloween pictures from more than one year that I haven't yet scrapped...

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...