Imagine sketch book. It's designed to hold sixteen photos! I altered the left page just slightly for a landscape oriented photo instead of portrait, but everything else I left the same.
For this layout, I wound up using all Close To My Heart products: the new Mayberry paper pack (which is turning into one of my favorites) and the March stamp of the month, Sensational Season. With all of those photos, I couldn't use mats but they needed to be grounded somehow. I just ran a Chocolate ink pad along all of the edges of the photos and let them dry before adhering them to the page.
I have a couple of tips on the stamped images. First, I stamped the bunny stamp on white and two different patterns. The bunny was holding a present, but I thought she needed to be holding more eggs to put in the basket. So I cut the present out of her hands on the white cardstock. Then I cut the entire dress/apron from the green, and the apron only from the yellow and adhered them all. I then used a pink marker to color in the trim on the apron. I stamped three eggs and the basket stamp on white CS, colored them all in with markers, and cut them out. I stacked the eggs in the bunny's hands and adhered them. I adhered the stamped images to the page with the dimensional foam adhesive.
Now, on to the Award portion of our show... My friend and co-DT member Laura has given me the Stylish Blogger Award.
Huge thanks to Laura for thinking of me! You can find her Stylish Blog at http://scrapaddict4life.blogspot.com/ - I hope you'll go visit her blog as well!
The guidelines for the award include passing it on, with a few little rules:
Rule #1: I link back to the person who gave me the award (as I did above).
Rule #2: I share 7 random things about myself:
- I loved drama in high school, and still sometimes wonder if I could have "made it" as an actress.
- I hate coffee, but I can't make it through the day without my Diet Coke.
- I have two college degrees, Spanish (don't ask!) and Business & Information Systems, but I now work in retail.
- I hate mornings.
- My dream job would be scrapbooking all day (duh!).
- I love my kids, but freely admit that they drive me insane.
- I would rather clean all the bathrooms than wash dishes.
- Charity Wings - an awesome organization
- Christmas Cards All Year Round - a great way to get your Christmas cards done a little at a time, and maybe win a prize for participating!
- Epbot - because I don't care how many followers she has, a geeky girl blog always deserves more!
- Sketch Support - get your sketch on with a VERY talented sketch artist
- Stuck On U Sketches - more sketches, challenges, tutorials - a fun blog
- The Paper Midwife - talented, and just as random as I am!
- Haunted Design House - All Halloween, all the time - need I say more?