Monday, March 21, 2011

Oh Baby!

I'm playing along this week with the Heart 2 Heart challenge blog, and this week's challenge is all about babies.  Be sure to head over & check out the rules - enter ANY of this month's challenges and you could win an awesome prize package from me or another CTMH consultant!

Here's my card for this week's challenge:

I thought I would keep it sweet & simple.  I used papers from the Miracle line, our new Kraft Color-ready Borders, the  Baby Love stamp set, and ink pads in Heavenly Blue and Crystal Blue.  My rosette was made with a 1.5" strip, scored every 1/4".  I finished off with some simple embellishments, using the lightest green from the Sparkles Blue & Green assortment (currently on backorder until 3/28).

Thanks for stopping by; I hope you find time to play along with us!

6 comments:

  1. What a darling card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at H2H and for being a sponsor this week! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This may be simple, but it OOZES sweet! Love it! Thanks for joining us for this week's challenge, and for sponsoring a challenge prize too! You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet, Lori!!! Love the medallion under the stamped image. Thanks for sponsoring & playing along at H2H :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card. Your rosette is adorable and I love that you used the stamp for the middle. Thanks for joining us for this week's challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I appreciate them all, and invite you to become a Follower as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...